Another Little Piece - Kate Karyus Quinn

Goodreads Summary:

"On a cool autumn night, Annaliese Rose Gordon stumbled out of the woods and into a high school party. She was screaming. Drenched in blood. Then she vanished.

A year later, Annaliese is found wandering down a road hundreds of miles away. She doesn't know who she is. She doesn't know how she got there. She only knows one thing: She is not the real Annaliese Rose Gordon.

Now Annaliese is haunted by strange visions and broken memories. Memories of a reckless, desperate wish . . . a bloody razor . . . and the faces of other girls who disappeared. Piece by piece, Annaliese's fractured memories come together to reveal a violent, endless cycle that she will never escape—unless she can unlock the twisted secrets of her past."

Okay where to start..... This book is very..... Confusing. I found my self second guessing every theory I had on what was going on. There were scenes in this book that had me cringing and holding my stomach. I sound like a wimp but I was honestly grossed out to say the least at times. The "sexy time" scenes were wow, just wow.... I had heard so much hype on this book and unfortunately didn't enjoy it like I hoped I would. I just wasn't as into this book as I would have liked to be, and therefore I dragged out reading this book. The book was okay.... the plot was very different from any other book I've read, it just didn't captivate me. I DO NOT want to steer anybody away from this book, it just wasn't my "cup of tea". So please do not let my review discourage you from picking it up, these are just my personal thoughts and feelings. So all in all this book wasn't the best book I have ever read, but it wasn't the worst.

To anyone who reads my reviews thank you so much!!!!!                                  ~Alanis

*Please note that (All opinions are my own. I am not a paid reviewer, I review for my own purposes.)*